At Flanagan Law Group, we focus on criminal defense cases. We have developed highly effective strategies and techniques that have helped us achieve success for our clients. Our process, which focuses on hands-on investigation and in-depth research, gives you and your firm an advantage over the prosecution and other attorneys. Because of our proficiency, Flanagan Law Group has earned respect from their clients and a reputation for success in the courtroom.
Our criminal defense attorneys represent adults and juveniles. We represent clients in state and federal courts in cases ranging from minor traffic tickets to high-level felony cases. We handle all felonies and misdemeanor cases.
Some of the criminal law matters we handle include:
- Drug crimes: We defend clients against all drug charges, including drug possession, drug distribution, drug sales and trafficking, drug manufacturing and cultivation charges, prescription drug charges, federal drugs charges and other drug offenses.
- Federal crimes: We defend clients charged in federal courts with drug crimes, weapons offenses, violent crimes, sex crimes, white collar crimes and other criminal offenses.
- DUI: We defend clients against all drunk driving and related charges, including DUI, felony/aggravated DUI, underage DUI (drivers under 21) and DUI drugs.
- Traffic tickets and violations: We help clients fight speeding tickets and other traffic tickets for moving violations. We also defend clients charged with serious traffic offenses, including reckless driving, hit-and-run and driving after suspension.
- Violent crimes: No case is too complex for our skilled trial lawyers. We defend clients charged with murder, assault, domestic battery, kidnapping, sexual assault, aggravated assault, arson, armed robbery and other violent crimes.
- Gun charges: We defend clients charged with a gun crime, including felon in possession of a firearm. We also have considerable experience defending clients who have been accused of committing a crime with the use of a firearm, which can result in significant sentencing enhancements. Our experience in such cases is a decisive advantage for anyone accused of the commission of a crime with the use of a firearm.
- Sex crimes: We defend clients charged in state and federal courts with a sex crime. We defend clients accused of rape, statutory rape, possession of child pornography, solicitation of a minor and other sex crimes.
- Property/financial crimes: We defend clients charged with theft, criminal trespass, burglary, criminal damage to property, home invasion, forgery, and other property and financial crimes.
- Juvenile defense: We defend juveniles in cases ranging from minor traffic tickets to serious felony offenses.
- Other traffic, misdemeanor and felony offenses